Tuesday, May 1, 2007

"tick-tock" w/ a "ching-ching"

Tis' a shame that wasting time isn't a profession. If I were to gain one dollar for every minute of my life used "unwisely," I'd be good to go (economically, if in no other way). Quite frankly, I'd be one rich woman!

Finals are a comin', and I feel like I'm in a rut of procrastination. I suppose, in a sense, life goes through cycles of entropy; through time, a need to clean out and start over arises. I have my moments of serious self-discipline/motivation and then the function of my life oscillates. My highs often tend to hit lows. Perhaps, it's time for a "self-clean."

I read once that the cleanliness and organizational patterns of a person reflect how that person is dealing with the stresses of life. I have found this to be true, in my own experiences. When things are hectic, my room (and the whole of the upstairs, really) is comparable to a pig's pen. Cleaning at times like this can be very therapeutic.

*Brooke has changed her status to busy. She will return to blog mode at a later time.*

The Vacuum and my Phys Anth notes call! "Bla."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it a prelude to the messy house novel?