Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Colors!

My favorite color is yellow, but if you were to put two objects-- a yellow one and a green one-- before me, I'd tell you that I prefer the green one. I love the way the color green makes my eyes stand out. This may be a completely vain attribute of me, but there ya have it. I have a vain streak... who doesn't? If I prefer the color green, in most cases, why isn't green my favorite color? Well, let me explain myself. I love the brightness of yellow. It reminds me of sunshine and the idea of such spunky and yet beautiful warmth makes me smile. I want to be bright, spunky, and beautiful just like it. Plus, from a printer's perspective (not that I am or ever have been a printer, haha), yellow is the color that gives life to all other colors on the printed page. It is a wonderful color! What else can I say? Probably a lot, actually... :)

No comments: