Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Point of No Return

I think I have used up all of the motivation and self-discipline that has carried me through the last few months. There comes a time, when the end of a semester is nigh and grades are pretty much stable, that I simply don't want to care anymore. I have reached this point and any thought of school makes me want to scream... "AAAAWWWW!" <--- Do you see what I mean? I need some kind of a boost to help me just keep chuggin' along. Ugg! Perhaps, if I make a paper chain (like we did in kindergarten), the thrill of taking off one link every day will do the trick.. ha. It's worth a try, eh? Any advice or prescriptions for my serious case of lackadaisicalness?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Put one foot in front of the other and march ever forward. Scream if you feel the need. I had a room mate who would open the front window and scream her loudest. Then she would calmly shut the window and exclaim "I feel better now." Great thing to do! Every time I let out all the bottled up energy I feel ever so wonderful. So have a good scream, sock a few pillows, cry a good cry, laugh a large chuckle. Thene every once in a while, look over your shoulder and see how very far you have come this year, this month, this week, even today. Progress is made a lot of the time and it's not until you look back the you can see the forward motion. Keep it all moving forward...You are amazing!