Saturday, May 2, 2009

More Than a "I'm good"

Do you ever get tired of simply asking how a person is doing to only get the reply, "I'm good." I think years go by and a lot of my "friendships" only extend to small talk and how-di-do's. It seems sad to waist so much time, this way, when I could be getting to know people better. There are a lot of people in the world. Can you imagine what it would be like to know all of them? Wouldn't that be something? I heard once that there are only two people in the world--those whom you love and those whom you don't know. I find it awesome and amazing to think that Heavenly Father knows everything about everyone and loves us all. I hope I get a chance to get to know all of my heavenly siblings and learn about their earthly experiences, in the eternity. Fascinating!

No comments: