Sunday, May 3, 2009

The ThreeTravelers

Awhile back I wrote:

My 33 year suitor (this is just a nickname for a friend of mine), is goin' to china to teach English. Isn't that awesome? I am quite jealous, and yet happy for the guy. He needs some excitement. Maybe he'll have a fling with some foxy Chinese lady. After all, romance has a sense of excitement... I suppose.

Also, in the realm of travel...My brother, Ryan, is headed to Thailand-- this summer. He went there on his mission, and wants to take "the beautiful Robyn" (his wife) back with him to do all that fun stuff that was prohibited from him, as a missionary. I wish I could hitch a ride with them. I want to travel the world! There are so many beautiful places to see and wonderful things to do. 'Tis a shame that we can't live forever or at least have enough time/money to see and do everything.

No comments: