Friday, February 15, 2008

Another Look Back: Nerdy Registration

6/11/07

My life is still crazy-- awesome, but crazy. I am getting all sorts of calls and e-mails from prospective music students. My tutoring job is on hold until school starts up again, though. My piano teacher decided that he was too far behind, before we even had one session, and dropped the class. I like math, but I wouldn't consider myself a whizz. Speaking of math, what think ye of the following: I have to take 4 more credits of an area III course. I am scheduled, right now, to take a Physics class entitled: Planets and Astrobiology. I also could take Calculus (with my brother). Both will be hard classes... "Argg!" Would homework every night (for a math class ) be worse than the lab write-ups and etc. (for a science class)? I'm not sure. It probably doesn't matter, one way or the other, and I'll end up hating myself for choosing either. I enjoy science, and find space/planets very fascinating, and yet I have a strange desire to to tackle Calculus (Perhaps, this is because I would have taken Calc, in high school, and I don't want to miss out on anything.... Nerdy, I know).

No comments: