Saturday, March 10, 2007

"In the beginning..."

This shall be the first of many blogs to come. Is this a means for celebration? Yes, I think it is.

I have decided to become a "blogger" because I tend to write in bulk. It is just what I do naturally. My pen hits paper or my fingers strike a keyboard and I am off, in my own world of thought, for hours and paragraphs on end. I do keep a journal, but I like the feel of composing entries on a computer. Spell check, a backspace key, and the like eliminate annoyances such as unreadable handwriting, eraser/white-out smudges, random arrows (for an attempt at organization), and etc.. This page will provide me with a space in which I can write to my heart's content (and in an organized manner). In doing so, I hope to get my mind around my thoughts and come to understand EVERYTHING more fully. It should be fascinating!

2 comments:

Oddyssus said...

And God saw the blog that Brooke had made, and behold, it was very good.

Before

Absence of light
Death of inspiration just before conception.
Not achieving,
coherent existence lacking a destination.

Now

Living Water,
here will find its expression.

Unknown said...

Oooh, how exciting! It is a cause for celebration! Let's celebrate together! Yay!